I have some wonderful report writers for $45.00 Plus $10 to mail, which give you a good general outline on relationships and are fun reading but not as good as the chart and tape below…….
I also do relationship charts between 2 people. $200 with a consult or one hour tape and charts. An interesting look at where a relationship is going or maybe the why of it.
SOME of the basics in relationship astrology is how your planets connect with the other persons planets. Planets are the actors and some of our actors act very differently than our sop’s actors.
Aspects are active energies between planets and the more active energy you have between another persons planets and yours, the more energy there is within the relationship to work on.
One of the most asked questions is “WHAT SIGN SHOULD I BE LOOKING FOR?” Well, this is an Impossible question because some of those signs which are the hardest for you to handle will be the relationship which brings forward the most intense feelings. Aspects of east like trines and sextiles are sometimes more friendships and do not have the passion that rough aspects like squares, and oppositions have:
What some traditional books say about relationships is very helpful but though MARS is rough and active and the moon is soft and receptive some of the best relationships I have seen have these 2 planets almost at war together. Which means to me that from another lifetime perhaps they were at war and now need to resolve this battle.
So, here are some quick ideas on relationship astrology:
- The person who has LUNAR aspects brings up Emotional issues.
- The person who has SOLAR aspects LIGHTS up and energizes Mercury aspects bring forth ideas and communications.
- Venus aspects bring forth what we LIKE and sometimes bring NICE energies to our lives. VENUS IS NICE and what we like you know?
- Mars is energy, and brings out passion or anger and frustration.
- Jupiter expands and makes MORE OF Whatever is happening.
- Saturn brings reality, discipline and manifestation.
- Uranus Brings a freeing and surprising energy.
- Neptune romances, enchants and brings illusion and visions.
- Pluto changes and triggers OUR stuff.
- Vesta brings a sense of the sacred.
- Juno brings equal partnership issues up.
- Pallas brings intellectual partnership.
- Ceres issues are issues about nurturing.
For further reading
- SKYMATES by Steven Forrest
- PLANETS IN COMPOSITE by Robert Hand
- KARMIC RELATIONSHIPS by Schulman
- LOVE and WAR between the SIGNS by Amy Keehn
- YOUR BEST BET is to have a professional chart done to better understand the chemistry and mechanics that your chart brings out between the 2 of you.
IF you have Venus in VIRGO and your partner has it in Sagittarius it does not mean you cannot make a successful marriage or committed partnership. What it does mean is adjustment. More outdoors and adventure for the VENUS in VIRGO person and more romance and planning for the Venus in Sag. partner.
THERE is NO RELATIONSHIP which cannot work and become better if both partners are willing and desire the relationship to work. AND there is no RELATIONSHIP which will work if both partners do not work at it and want to grow, learn and be together.
Hopefully I will see you soon for a chart or appointment! Come see me soon!